CFEclipse 1.4.4 Released
Color! There is now some color for cfscript-based components! Also, several wonky color issues have been addressed. Things are far from perfect, but they're much much better, in our humble opinion. Highlights of the new changes are below and a complete list of new features and items fixed can be found online.
CFScript Component Colors
- There is now color in the cfscript-based components!
- You can turn it off in: Preferences > CFEclipse > File Parsing.
- There are two new types of scope coloring. Built-in scopes, like variables, request, and session, and scopes picked up from the dictionary file, like cgi, cffile, and cfhttp. (they look like the same color below, but one is really a darker red.)
- If you don't like this you can change the color to whatever color your other text is.
- Line comments: You can now toggle line comments (// super nifty comment) with M1+/
- Block comments: You can now un-comment block comments (/* cheese is the bee's knees */) from within the comment, similar to how the tag-based comments work.
- Disabled auto-insert quotes: When you are inside a comment block, and have auto insertion enabled for apostrophes or quotes, it''s now smart enough to tell, and won''t auto-insert.
- and more!
- Ignored tags list: There is now an option for specifing which tags will be ignored when formatting
- Close tags list: There is now an option for specifing which tags will be closed when formatting the source (cfinclude, cfset, etc.).
- CFScript formatting: There is now fledgeling support for cfscript formatting
- SQL formatting: There is now fledgeling support for SQL formatting
- CSS formatting: There is now fledgeling support for CSS formatting